Wednesday, July 12, 2006

All Star



I tried to get these pictures side by side so you could see Brian "in motion," but it didn't work. Oh well, it was a cool idea.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Brian made the 2006 Northern League All Star team! We're pretty excited about it. The game will be played this Tuesday, July 18, in Kansas City. Nine pitchers were selected, so each one will get to pitch one inning. I hope I can figure out a way to get down there and see Brian pitch. It will be quite an expensive trip for only 2 days, and I'll have to drive by myself. I think it would be worth it though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats BA. I think the 52,143 on-line votes I submitted for you must have helped your cause. Anything for you though!!! LA, Here is a suggestion on getting to KC. Ride the bus with Brian. I don't think the other guys would mind, and it probably would be fine with Brian. He always told me on those long bus rides he wished you were there with him to share his seat. He also said you would enjoy all the really loud movies, and interesting smells on the bus.

Shannon said...

Congratulations Brian!!!