Saturday, October 06, 2007

What's Been Going On . . .

Well, it's been too long since I updated the blog. Sorry about that! As most of you know, Brian and I have been busy traveling for the past week and a half. We tried to squeeze in as much time with family as we could before Brian left for Mexico last Wednesday. We also celebrated his 30th birthday, which was on October 2nd. I can't believe Brian is 30! Here are a few pictures from the different parties we had for him.


At my parents' house the whole family gathered for a Mexican theme party

















My family likes to take a "crazy hat" picture every year and decided to do so at Brian's party

















The birthday boys. (They don't look very happy to be 30 do they?) We celebrated with the Adams family at Maggiano's.































Now that Brian is in Culiacan, he's working with the team officials to get me down there. It's in his contract that they will fly me down, but we've heard that you really have to stay on them or they won't get it done. We're hoping I will be there by the end of next week so I can see Brian's first start! In the meantime, I'm hanging out with Mom and Dad in Columbia trying to help them organize their house before they put it on the market. (For those of you that don't know, they are building a house on Spring Island, SC and will probably move down there permanantly in a few years).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great seeing you and brian last week. i hope you get to go down there soon. get my number from PC and give me a call if you need some entertainment while you wait for the call telling you that you're ready to go to mexico!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I hope you make it there for B's first start this week! It was so great to spend a little time with ya'll in NC. Love you bunches! Lori

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I just laughed out loud...and very hard... due the family hat picture. Oh my.... that is freakin' hilarious.