Tuesday, October 21, 2008



I must give a "shout out" to my good friend Heather Knowles who just started her own photography business! I was so excited when I heard that she was doing this! For some time now, I have been wanting to get some pictures made of Brian and I before we start expanding the family with kiddos. Getting Heather to take our pictures was great because she is reasonably priced and I love her creative modern style! Check out her website at Sprouts By Heather. She has taken some amazing pictures! In fact, there are a few photos of Brian and I on her site that aren't posted here on my blog. I'll post an update with more pics by Heather in the days to come though. Until then, here's a little glimpse at her wonderful work:
















4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow! Those are amazing!! I wish she lived close by so I could go to her for pictures of Chase!
And y'all should consider a career in modeling, for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

I echo Shannon...the first thing I thought was..wow, you guys could be models =). Those pictures are awesome.

Bran said...

okay...she might be a good photographer, but you guys are super cute and photogenic for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

very good photos but I can't help but laugh at Brian - I just keep imagining all the stupid things he is saying. I would love if you would give her my name(I think you get something free for giving her our name). I want to get family Christmas photos done. Give her my number so she can call me. Thanks for sharing. Ps- the story about your mom is hilarious! Wava