Thursday, October 07, 2010

Birthday Boy

We celebrated Brian's 33rd birthday last week. Jerry and Marilyn drove up and we all went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with Darren, Wava, Brayden, and Oliver. It was a great time, but somehow I never pick the right thing and whatever I order ends up being rather bland. Brian's food was tasty though! And the red velvet cheesecake was delicious!!




Brian and I also had the opportunity to go to the Clemson game this past Saturday thanks to my parents who gave us tickets and free babysitting as Brian's birthday present! It was the first game we've been to in a loooonnnng time. We were majorly over due for some TIGER TIME! I just adore Clemson, and have so many wonderful memories from that place. I always wish we had more time to walk around campus, reminisce, and see what changes have taken place over the past 10 years. Unfortunately, our Tigers lost to Miami, but it was still a fun day.




We caught up with B's sister, Lori, at half time:



Happy 33rd to the most wonderful hubs and Daddy in the world! We love you!!

No comments: