Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Looking Forward to . . .

1.) Our new family membership to the YMCA!! I have always wanted to be able to use the Y, with all of it's wonderful programs, workout facilities, childcare, etc. And now I can!

2.) Going shopping for some new clothes with a little birthday money. I've put off buying clothes long enough, it's time to update the wardrobe. Don't you just wish that you could revamp your whole wardrobe all at once? Maybe that's just how bad mine needs it. For now, however, I'll have to settle for just a few new items to spruce it up.

3.) Sage has a cold, and of course I caught it from her. So I'm looking forward to it being over.

4.) American Idol. Although I'm a little surprised at a few of the judges' "wild card" decisions last week, I'm looking forward to hearing what the top 12 can do. Bring it!!!

5.) Reading through the Bible. I've started my conscious effort to read it from start to finish. I began with the New Testament and will go back to the Old Testament later. I'm not putting any pressure on myself to "finish it in a year." I'm just taking my time, letting Jesus teach me what He wants me to teach me without being on a schedule :)

6.) Seeing Sage in all her adorable new clothes!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! Baby/toddler clothes are so cute and Sage got a ton of them for her birthday! Thank you to all of our family and friends who are clothing our child.

7.) The weekend! I miss my hubs during the week, it just seems like we don't get very much time together. So I'm looking forward to catching up with him this weekend.

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!

No comments: