Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Latest

In the house we currently live in there are 6 people, two dogs, and now, a hamster. If you read my previous blog entry, you know that the latest addition was the result of Josh's good behavior in school. The little rodent known as Frisky is really very cute, except for his devilish red eyes. They kind of freak me out.

Anyway, the poor hamster has been tormented ever since he was purchased for $6.99 at Petco. Josh is so excited about the little guy that he constantly shakes his cage, or takes him out and puts him in a box and carries him around the house. Just this morning Josh brought Frisky downstairs in a box and asked Brian to hold the box open while he showed Frisky his new card trick.

On a different subject, Brian has a new "most embarassing moment." Last night I was talking to my friends, Kim and Julia, after the baseball game. They are both wives of other players. Brian knows Kim, but had never met Julia. He walks up to the three of us, says hello to Kim, and immediately says to Julia, "you must be Kim's mom." Ha! I thought I was going to die! Kim and I quickly corrected him and told him that she was his teammate's wife. Julia just smiled and shook Brian's hand. I felt so bad for him because I knew he was embarassed. I tried to comfort him by letting him know that we've all done something like that before!

No comments: