Monday, May 31, 2010

Whew

***WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE ***

Starting weight: 152
Current weight: 143

I barely made my goal, but I'm glad to report that I've lost 1.5 pounds per week since my last post about my weight loss plan! That's 9 pounds over the last 6 weeks. It's hard to stay motivated when it comes off that slowly. I'd prefer an overnight change :) But since that's not possible, nor healthy, I'm hoping I'll stay on track and practice some serious self control and continue to have opportunities to exercise.

When I look in the mirror, I easily get discouraged because it looks like I have a long way to go, and then I want to run to the refrigerator for comfort. Yikes! That sort of defeats the purpose. I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy pants either, and I certainly thought after almost 13 weeks I would be able to do so!

Anyway, this is kind of a boring post, but I just wanted to follow up my last weight loss post and update you all on the progress.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You are so funny! Great job on losing the weight! Just wanted to let you know... I weighed less six months after I had David than I did before I became pregnant, but I could still never wear my old jeans again. I guess everything just shifted and I needed a different style of jeans :(. Just wanted to encourage you that it happens to the best of us moms out here, HA! Tell Brian I said hello and Sage is precious!!!