Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Rush

We had a wonderful Christmas. I'm always a little sad when it's all done, but it is kind of nice when "the rush" is over . . . no more last minute shopping, no more long car rides, and you're back in your own, cozy bed.

Our decorations have been taken down and safely stored away, and it feels good to have that done too. However, our den now looks like a daycare center with all of the toys Sage received for Christmas! (I'll be organizing that craziness soon, because I'd really like to have my house back). She's one blessed little lady to be given so much.

There are so many things I could blog about, I'm not even sure where to start. This picture pretty much sums up Sage's Christmas.


I promise she's not cross-eyed. She's just at that age where eating the wrapping paper is more appealing than playing with the presents themselves :) More evidence you say? Well, here ya go . . .






More to come later. Hopefully. When I find the time :)

No comments: