Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Days


It is so hard to believe that Sage has already experienced TWO snow storms in her short life (especially considering we live in the south)! After the 3rd day of school being cancelled, the snow finally melted. But during the first 2 days we had a grand time. I've officially decided that we WILL be purchasing a sled before next winter. Cardboard boxes just don't cut it. We went over to Darren and Wava's to play and thankfully, they had some great sleds!



Your eyes do not deceive. I let Sage do a little sledding. Who are we kidding, I was never going to win "Mom of the Year" anyway. The hill wasn't big, and her very responsible and loving older cousins were there to protect her :) Admittedly, I was still a little nervous, but I figure I'll be singing that tune the rest of my life. I've joined the parenthood club and worrying about every little thing concerning our children is what we do, right?




And finally, a picture from her very first snow, with Daddy and cousin Tucker, the day after Christmas . . .

No comments: